We are accepting a limited amount of applications for early access to our program on a first come, first served basis.
Anyone with access to land is in a position to assist the climate emergency by capturing carbon through a number of approved activities.
We are developing a low-effort system whereb y you can get paid for doing so.
This means that in many cases you can supplement or earn additional income from your land while also improving soil health and wildlife habitat.
To be eligible you need to meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Own, manage, or be responsible for at least one (1) acre of land
- Be willing to undertake approved, natural carbon-capture activities on your land
- Be one or more of:
- Commercial or hobbyist farmer (any size land)
- Homeowner or private enterprise with access to own land
- Constituted organisation such as a community project, allotment association, or other non-profit
- Public body responsible for land such as a trust, university, school, or council